Quick House Sale Vs Property Auctions
Quick House Sale Vs Property Auctions – Our advantages:
- In 90% of our purchases, we make an offer within 24 hours of viewing.
- At any Liverpool house auction, you will be required to provide full legal documentation before you enter any property, then when completed you wait for the next available auction.
- We are a property developer at heart and refurbish rather than re-sell most of our purchases.
- Faster sale, especially if your Liverpool auction property has to be re-entered for a second time.
- We pay your legal fees. No entry fees like Liverpool auctions and no 20% VAT on top of their fees.
- Remove uncertainly of your Liverpool property not selling and reaching the auction reserve.
- We don’t ask for exclusive contracts like Liverpool auctions and won’t drop the price, last minute.
- We always try to pay a higher price in most postcodes against any Liverpool auction property.
- Confidential sale as your Liverpool property for sale will not be advertised.
- We make a contribution to your legal costs or pay 100% of legal costs in about 50% of our purchases if you choose our nominated solicitor who has experience of our purchase process.
- Assuming you have a mortgage, please also take into account the extra mortgage payments to be paid when you sell through any auction house in Liverpool. We can cut risk and completion times which then reduces your mortgage payments.
- In some cases, but not always, some auctioneers tend to give a high reserve expectation in order to secure your business, this often leads to disappointment.
The price we pay would usually be in line with a Liverpool auction valuation, however, in some postcodes, we would often pay more, especially if you have land for sale in Liverpool or you are considering selling land at auction anywhere in the UK with or without planning permission.
If you are looking for property auctions in Liverpool, there are two main property auctions in Liverpool, Venmore property auctions and Sutton Kersh property auctions. These are well-established house auctions in Liverpool. Property auctions Liverpool take place every few months between the two main players, Venmore property auctions and Sutton Kersh property auctions. House auctions Liverpool also sell various plots of land for sale and land
If you would like to see the type of properties that We Buy Any House Liverpool has previously developed, visit Henry’s ‘Property Mentoring’ website Henry Davis Property.
Get in touch today via our ‘Contact Page‘ or use the free valuation form below!